Three of my blessings

Three of my blessings

Monday, May 3, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge #27 (Either or)

It's a good thing this is "Either Or"! I started out with the sketch that was given to us by Nancy, and ended up kind of doing the sketch, but missing a few parts! So many times I've started out with a vision and ended up with a surprise. This is one of those times!
I couldn't pick a favorite image if I tried because I love them all.....but I've had "Pearl" for a while and really loved coloring her! She was done with water color pencils. I added lots of gems to her hair and clothing. The papers used were from my scrap stash and I used CB embossing folders for the white and the blue paper.

11 comments:

  1. Pearl is just gorgeous Kathy! Love all your embellies and how you've put it all together. Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kathy, I always love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, this is just amazing!!! I love all the textures that you used and the sparkling gems. Thanks for playing with us again this week at MPSC.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kathy, this is amazing!! I love all the beautiful colors and I especially love all the gemstones in her hair and embellishing the card!! Gorgeous entry, Kathy! Thank you so much!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy she absolutly beautiful....i love all the colors that you used and the coloring is so very nice. I like that you have used alot of texture. Gorgeous
    Hugs Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome creation! Love all that yummy texture & the bling! You did an awesome job coloring Pearl! I especially like how you did her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW. Love this! The coloring is amazing...and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just brilliant, Kathy:O) Lovely colouring, beautiful design.
    Thank you for joining Michelle Perkett Studio, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors you used on her are just gorgeous. Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful Kathy, love all the embellishments and your colouring is amazing
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete