Three of my blessings

Three of my blessings

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!!

I just received this "Beautiful Blogger Award" from Barbara over at Barbara's world of Whimcees! Thank you Barbara! I wish you lived next door to me...so we could visit and craft and talk! I have just recently discovered her blog and have viewed it with AWE at her many talents! Her creativity is a sight to behold! The award is on my sidebar to the right. If you would like a "treat for your eyes"... just click on the award to get to her blog. I promise you'll love what you see! Plan to spend some time looking....there's so much beautiful talent!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! You have a wonderful blog! :<)

    Thank you for the lovely, kind comments! I wish we lived closer also - one would not think that Michigan and Wisconsin are that distant from each other, but they are! :<) Thank goodness for e-mail and our blogs - I love hearing from you!

    Wishing you a happy day today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you more than deserve it! :)
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete