Three of my blessings

Three of my blessings

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Karens Doodles Challenge #8 Mom/Feminine

The name of this sweet little image is "Love at first Sight" from Karen's Doodles. She was colored with water color pencils w/gamsol, and copics were also used. I added some little dots and x's on the bunny's body and a little heart on the cheek. I doodled around the edge of the image and on the printed paper. I added a little bit of S.U. dazzling diamond glitter to her skirt.
The flower was done with a flower punch. The leaves are cut from S.U. small oval punch and pinked along the edge, wet... then crumpled. Button is from stash. Sentiment w/frame was created on my Photoshop program. CB embossing folder was used on the light pink background and on the horizontal strip of orange.

This is the sentiment I created in Photoshop. I added a little bit of doodling around the edge. All paper used was Stampin Up.....Pumpkin Pie...Pink pirouette...Regal Rose...and from the print pack. Scallopped edges were done with S.U. punch.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love everything about this card! oodles of fun doodles! The colouring is gorgeous and I adore the sentiment. :)
    Thanks so much for sharing with use at Karen's Doodles this week. Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete