Three of my blessings

Three of my blessings

Monday, October 11, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

I just received this sweet "Lovely Blog" Award from a very talented lady whom I consider one of my favorite crafty friends. Her name is Barbara, and she has always got the most interesting and imaginative projects going on! I love to visit her blog as often as I can to find out the latest stories and to see what beautiful creative art she has got to share with all of us. Her blog always makes me smile and even giggle out loud. Barbara has so many talents from paper craft to doll making. Stop in to visit with her at http://whimcees.blogspot.com/ to be entertained and to learn and to be amazed. Thank you for the Lovely award Barbara, and for sharing your artwork with us.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kathy!

    You are so kind! I am so touched by your lovely comments - thank you! You deserve the award for your awesome blog.

    I am so behind with my visiting but wanted to say hello and wish you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete