Three of my blessings

Three of my blessings

Friday, October 29, 2010

FREEBIE CHALLENGE OVER AT CDAC

Happy Happy Friday! This is a very last minute card for Halloween! Pattie Gomez has offered this cute image she calls "Allie-Witch- Pumpkin" as a freebie over at CDAC to use in the Freebie challenge. We'd love to have you play along. There are images offered by several talented artists for you to choose from. I first saw Pattie's talents when I joined in a challenge over at Michelle Perkett Studio. I was, and still am "WOWED" by the beautiful projects she has designed! Now she is selling her images over at Etsy. Please pop over to see how cute these digis are. I'm sure you'll want to pick up a couple for yourself. Pattie also has a challenge blog which you can get to from the badge on my sidebar. Just click on it, and you'll magically be there. My Allie-Witch-Pumpkin card is below.
I colored the image on PSE and sponged the grass with a dauber. The fence is a punch from MS. The words at the bottom are hand written. Ribbon and gems from the stash. The spiderweb is an old rubber stamp from Great Impressions. The DPs are both from my stash and the big spider and the stars on Allie's hat are stickers I found in my collection that I hadn't looked at in a long time. Close-up of the image is below. I printed the image twice and cut out the pumpkin as well as his eyes, nose, and mouth. Then I gave Mr. Pumpkin a little curve and layered him with dimensionals. Below is the inside of the card. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Stampin' Up.

I'm glad you dropped in for a look-see. Thanks! Have a "Scarey" Good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT card! Love the design, that fence is awesome... and your coloring is phenom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! So much dimension, and what great colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy - Great card!! I love the lay-out and your coloring looks so great!! I like the stickers that you added and your hand printing is perfect!! Hope you have a Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete