Three of my blessings

Three of my blessings

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fun Challenge at Deedee's "Add Leaves"

Wow! It's a blustery cold day here! It's a good day to stay inside! I think Deedee has got such cute images! They're so fun to color.....perfectly detailed! If you'd like to take a look at her awesome artwork just click on the Deedee's badge on my sidebar. Or you can go straight to the challenge blog right HERE to join in the fun and to see the superb inspiration projects from the fab DT. This week the team would like us to put leaves on our project. Any kind of leaves, any color, they can be on the DP or add your own somehow. I used the "Sunshine and Sunflowers" digi set from Deedee. This set comes with 4 different sentiments, one of which I used here. Doesn't this scarecrow have the cutest little face? I see he's too cute to scare away the bird that's come to rest on his hat! Love it! And below is a close-up of the sweet little guy. Scroll down for the recipe.

DP.....Orange is from Basic Grey....others are from my stash
Blue cardstock is from Stampin Up.
Colored with Copics and gel pens
tag and corner is done with SU punches
ribbon and 1 gem is from stash
Leaves are stamped with SU basic brown ink....cut out and attached with dimensionals

Thanks for coming over for a few minutes. I love to read your comments if you have the time.


5 comments:

  1. Wow - what a gorgeous card...and it's colored so beautifully, too! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the colors and the image is so cute! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Beautiful card! Such happy colors!

    Wishing you a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is very fun!! I love the color combo of bright blue and orange - it really brings this card to life!! Your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love all the purple with all the oranges! Gorgeous as well, love Deedee's images as well, plus she is such a sweetie herself!

    ReplyDelete