Three of my blessings

Three of my blessings

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Guylou's Inimitability September Sketch Challenge

Congratulations to Guylou's Inimitability for reaching 150 members in her group! She generously is giving this cool image away called "Eleanor 3". Does her activity look familiar to any of you? I thought.....what a great thank you card to give to one of your girlfriends who may be hosting a little stamping get together! So.......Guylou is also having a September challenge over at CDAC which ends on Sept. 30. Where did the month go? It's a sketch challenge that you can use any of her images on, and there has to be blue somewhere on the project. Here is where the challenge info. is. And you can browse around Guylou's store here. She has some great images! The DP is from Papertrey. The polka dot paper is from DCWV summer stack. Ribbon and gems are from my stash. Cardstock is from S.U. Sentiment and flower is also from S.U. I used the S.U. scallopped circle punch around the sentiment and the corner punch up by the image.
Eleanor is colored with Photoshop on her skin and Copic markers for the rest of the image. I used glittered and plain gel pens for the little pencils and gems in the little jar. She is attached with dimensionals to bring her away from the DP behind her.

I put the same papers inside the card with plenty of room to write a little note. Thanks for checking this out! Hope you like it. Let me know what you think if you get a chance.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layering - the card almost looks scultural with the weighted layers! Beautiful colouring on Elanor and I love the cute polka dots behind hr!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layers and the image. Your coloring is fantastic. I am becoming a follower and would love it if you stopped by my blog for a visit.

    http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete