Three of my blessings

Three of my blessings

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Deedee's Flamingo

This is a card I made for the Embellishment Challenge over at CDAC. I used this cute little Flamingo that was a freebie from Deedee's Digis. Please see the link to her adorable artwork on my sidebar. I have named 2 of my Flamingos. "Flossie" is strutting her stuff with a sequin and bling hat. She has a jump ring neclace and ankle bracelet with a bead on each. Her toe ring is a pearl. "Gertie" is puttin' on a show with her purple fiber had with a large sequin that was cut and folded into quarters. She has a long chain necklace with a diamond on it . Her bling ring (which she's showing off to Flossie) and her "Wing Bling" and her toe ring all match in a lovely aqua blue. She also has an ankle bracelet made from a square jump ring with a bead on it. All the blingy things are from my stash of blingy stuff.
The DP is from Paper Trey Ink and the cardstock is from Stampin' Up. The flower is handmade with wet cardstock and DP. I found the sentiment in my collection of fun designs from "Designer Digitals". This is a little on the silly side, but I had a lot of laughs dressing up these two "Girls"! Oh.......I should mention that the two Flamingos in the background are just shaking their heads and giggling when they see Flossie and Gertie. They know how different these two girls are.....but they love Flossie and Gertie anyway!
Thanks for the fun challenge and the Flamingo digi Deedee!

1 comment: